Monday, January 28, 2008

Sorry for the hiatus, I'm back

Hi, sorry for the long delay between entries, after the holiday season the staff of Concretebeat (me) had to focus on recouping money and therefore regular work. But I’m back in the swing of things now so don’t worry. If you’re wondering how you can help keep Concretebeat sustainable, though, feel free to click on the google ads which, while pathetic, at least help pay for tape.

Also, to try to make the documentary sustainable I’m planning to role out a website which will sell the music and the art on the site as well as make it easier to book people (yes, of course the artists get paid). This'll let people support the art they like as well as keep the site up and running. I’ll let you know when that plan comes to fruition. And, of course, for those philanthropists out there, I’ll be happy to accept donations. In a lesson learned from the New York streets “a quarter, a nickel, any amount helps.”

So keep checking in for that, some of the clean tracks I’ve been hearing from the musicians is really good stuff. Below is the latest installment on the ‘Beat – Sera, a living statue. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Jacob T. McCall said...

I would like to set up for one lesson a month is their anyway that could be arranged.

-Jacob

jerseys cheap said...

I feel very comfortable, very grateful of the hard work and good luck to see the article.

cheap mlb jerseys said...

cheap mlb jerseys I would like to set up for one lesson a month is their anyway that could be arranged.

-Jacob